Elegance 1300 Winner MOTOR BOAT AWARDS 2017
Published on: Tuesday 10 January 2017 on 13:33 hour
The prestigious annual Motor Boat Awards was celebrated last night at a gala dinner in London hosted by Motor Boat & Yachting magazine and sponsor Pantaenius Sail and Motor Yacht Insurance
An audience of over 250 international guests saw the 2017 Motor Boat Awards presented to winning boats in eight categories ranging from Sportsboats and RIBs to 100 foot plus Custom Yachts. All finalists that have been nominated have been tested in 2016.
The Awards presentation was hosted by Motor Boat & Yachting’s editor, Hugo Andreae, and deputy editor, Jack Haines. A panel of five highly experienced marine journalists were responsible for sea-trialling all 47 finalists before selecting the winning craft. The international nature of the event was reflected with winners from Scandinavia, Netherlands, Italy and the UK.
From the Netherlands, the outstanding Boarncruiser 1300 Elegance won the award Motor boat of the year 2017 in the category ‘Wheelhouse & Cockpit Cruisers’.
Jack Haines commented: “This Dutch built cruiser was said to have a stylish and practical deck design with a cool, clean interior that takes the best of Dutch steel boat building and gives it a modern twist”.
Other news items
- 10-01-2017 | Elegance 1300 Winner MOTOR BOAT AWARDS 2017
- 19-12-2016 | Boarncruiser at Boot Düsseldorf 2017
- 10-12-2016 | MAREX WINNER OF THE MOTOR BOAT AWARDS 2017
- 09-12-2016 | Elegance 1300 Nominated for Motor Boat Awards 2017
- 16-11-2016 | Premiere Boarncruiser Elegance Express @ boot Düsseldorf 2017
- 05-09-2016 | Boarncruiser Elegance - Express "up to 22 knots"
- 03-09-2016 | BOARNCRUISER 1100 ELEGANCE @ INTERBOOT FRIEDRICHSHAFEN
- 23-06-2016 | 80-TON BOATTRAILER WITH DRIVER FOR RENT
- 15-09-2015 | Elegance 2x nominated for boat of the year 2016!
- 01-05-2015 | 1st Frisian Marina with the Green Pennant !
- 01-02-2015 | The Elegance for the first time in the water
- 10-07-2014 | Elegance 1100/1200 and 1300 under construction.
- 17-03-2014 | Start dealership De Boarnstream and Bootswerft Rolf Müller AG in
- 13-01-2014 | Growth Jachthaven De Boarnstream from 140 to 200 berths
- 13-01-2014 | Boot Düsseldorf 2014