BC 1670 Elegance - Center Sleeper
|Lengte over all:||16.70 m (*Length hull: 14.99 m with exemption for Dutch boating licence & Rhine Patent!)|
|Beam:||ca. 4.75 m|
|Draft:||ca. 1.20 m|
|Creep height:||ca. 3.48 m|
|Engine:||from 1 x 180 HP|
|Top speed:||ca. 10 kn|
|Cruising speed:||ca. 7 kn|
De Boarncruiser 1670 Elegance – Center Sleeper (16.70 x 4.75 x 1.25m) is a seaworthy, round bilged hull ship built according CE category: A.
Why hull length 14.99m?
The Elegance 1670 has a demountable bathing platform. Overall length is 16.70 m. This ship can be navigated without a license and this automatically results in an exemption for the river Rijn patent. But it also means that this Elegance 1670 has a lot more volume than other 15-meter ships. For example, the XXL dimensions translates into all decks and spaces:
* Living in comfort to perfection
* Huge master cabin as Center Sleeper across the full beam results in more than 17½ m² of pure freedom
* Spacious bathrooms (2x)
* Large guest cabins (2x)
* Groundbreaking, attractive living on deck saloon level
* Starboard side steering with a 360 ° panoramic view
* Very spacious aft deck (approx.10 m²)
* Plenty of storage space on deck; Including the integrated fender storage in the superstructure
* Storage area at the aft part of the ship to be reached from the bathing platform by an electric/ hydraulic operated door
To offer owners the luxury and comfort of the highest level, it was decided to set up the saloon deck with specially designed furniture by Dutch Design furniture house Leolux. This gives the interior even more cachet. Leolux furniture is characterized by the use of beautiful materials, a distinctive design and a durable character.
VOLVO Penta propulsion with innovative docking system
The two Volvo Penta D4-180 HP diesel engines are fitted as completely separated installations, which means additional safety and security. Volvo Penta provides the innovative docking system for this project. For the first time, Volvo offers an integrated system where engines, rudders and bow thruster can be operated by joystick. Three joysticks are installed, 1 at the main helm position and 2 in the cockpit (starboard & port) so that sailing and maneuvering becomes child’s play. This seaworthy ship has a range of 2400 Nm at 11.5 km.
Standard Salondeck Layout:
Standard Lowerdeck Layout:
Option Lowerdeck Layout: