Elegance 1500 - CS as been nominated for European Powerboat of the Year 2018
Published on: Tuesday 26 September 2017 on 11:53 hour
The Boarncruiser Cruiser 1500 Elegance – Center Sleeper has been nominated for European Powerboat of the Year 2018 in the category ‘displacement’. The award is based on the judgement of leading international journalists from Germany, Italy, Norway, Switzerland, the Netherlands, France, Spain and Austria. It is being tested for quality, product innovation, value for money, sailing characteristics and construction.
The award ceremony will take place at the opening ceremony of boot Düsseldorf, on Saturday 20 January 2018.
De Boarncruiser 1500 Elegance – Center Sleeper (16.70 x 4.75 x 1.25m) is a seaworthy, round bilged hull ship built according CE category: A.
WHY HULL LENGTH 14.99M?
The Elegance 1500 has a demountable bathing platform. Overall length is 16.70 m. This ship can be navigated without a license and this automatically results in an exemption for the river Rijn patent. But it also means that this Elegance 1500 has a lot more volume than other 15-meter ships. For example, the XXL dimensions translates into all decks and spaces:
* Living in comfort to perfection
* Huge master cabin as Center Sleeper across the full beam results in more than 17½ m² of pure freedom
* Spacious bathrooms (2x)
* Large guest cabins (2x)
* Groundbreaking, attractive living on deck saloon level
* Starboard side steering with a 360 ° panoramic view
* Very spacious aft deck (approx.10 m²)
* Plenty of storage space on deck; Including the integrated fender storage in the superstructure
* Storage area at the aft part of the ship to be reached from the bathing platform by an electric/ hydraulic operated door
To offer owners the luxury and comfort of the highest level, it was decided to set up the saloon deck with specially designed furniture by Dutch Design furniture house Leolux. This gives the interior even more cachet. Leolux furniture is characterized by the use of beautiful materials, a distinctive design and a durable character.
VOLVO PENTA PROPULSION WITH INNOVATIVE DOCKING SYSTEM
The two Volvo Penta D4-180 HP diesel engines are fitted as completely separated installations, which means additional safety and security. Volvo Penta provides the innovative docking system for this project. For the first time, Volvo offers an integrated system where engines, rudders and bow thruster can be operated by joystick. Three joysticks are installed, 1 at the main helm position and 2 in the cockpit (starboard & port) so that sailing and maneuvering becomes child’s play. This seaworthy ship has a range of 2400 Nm at 11.5 km.
Standard Salondeck Layout:
Standard Lowerdeck Layout:
Option Lowerdeck Layout:
Other news items
- 26-09-2017 | Elegance 1500 - CS as been nominated for European Powerboat of the Year 2018
- 26-05-2017 | Once again international awards
- 15-02-2017 | Marex 310 has become one of Europe's most talked boat.
- 19-12-2016 | Elegance 1300 Winner MOTOR BOAT AWARDS 2017
- 10-12-2016 | Boarncruiser at Boot Düsseldorf 2017
- 09-12-2016 | Elegance 1300 Nominated for Motor Boat Awards 2017
- 16-11-2016 | Premiere Boarncruiser Elegance Express @ boot Düsseldorf 2017
- 05-09-2016 | Boarncruiser Elegance - Express "up to 22 knots"
- 03-09-2016 | BOARNCRUISER 1100 ELEGANCE @ INTERBOOT FRIEDRICHSHAFEN
- 23-06-2016 | 80-TON BOATTRAILER WITH DRIVER FOR RENT
- 15-09-2015 | Elegance 2x nominated for boat of the year 2016!
- 01-05-2015 | 1st Frisian Marina with the Green Pennant !
- 01-02-2015 | The Elegance for the first time in the water
- 10-07-2014 | Elegance 1100/1200 and 1300 under construction.
- 17-03-2014 | Start dealership De Boarnstream and Bootswerft Rolf Müller AG in
- 13-01-2014 | Growth Jachthaven De Boarnstream from 140 to 200 berths
- 13-01-2014 | Boot Düsseldorf 2014